so, since i deleted my other blog obviously the giveaway post was deleted as well
there’s no way for me to recover the urls of the people who had previously reblogged it, so as an apology for that i’ve added a few things
- supernatural seasons 1-8
- cumberbitch shirt (ordered in w/e size u want)
- sherlocked hoodie (“)
- "i don’t understand / i still don’t understand" sherlock shirt (“)
- tardis earrings
- glow-in-the-dark heart necklace
- super long and adorable fake eyelashes w/ rhinestones
- 5kg jar of nutella
- must be following this lovely blogger and me because i’m a douche w/e just do it i’m building an army
- likes count ye
- reblog as many times as you want idgaf annoy ur followers see if i care
- yes i will ship internationally
- no you do not have to pay shipping costs that’s stupid
- yes the winner can choose to have certain things shipped to other people
- yes i will substitute anything you do not want for anything of equal value
- yes that includes the DVDs i will get you a different series if you want
- yes it fucking includes everything don’t ask me
- i will choose using a random generator do not ask me
- the end date for it is april 9th which will clearly be stated at the end of this post but apparently that wasn’t enough for the hundreds of ppl who message me asking “when does it end” so here i’ll say it again apRIL 9TH
and, once again:
- if this post gets 1k notes i’ll write the winner a fic of w/e the fuck they want. anything. i don’t care. u want a sonic x shrek fic i will write the fuck out of it. try me. fucking try me.
- if this post gets 5k notes i’ll add any poster the winner desires
- if it gets 10k notes i’ll add any book (under 25$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 25k i’ll add the first season of any show (under 30$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 50k i’ll add a custom painting of anything you want by moi (within reason i mean i can’t paint anything) (but i can paint gay porn) (just a thought) (take it as you wish)
- if it gets 100k i’ll add 2 concert tickets to any show the winner wishes (within reason) - yes this includes any live performance, be it concert, play, etc. if there are none at the time that the winner wants to go to, i’ll keep the offer up until the winner finds something they wish to go to
ends april 9th
because that’s my birthday and i’m hella conceited
like good tequila
or fine wine
Dang dang dang
u coulda made this a poem if you replaced age with time.
while my prof was setting up for his lecture…
excuse me while I reblog this for the 36th time
1997 leonardo can get it
2013 leonardo can get it
leonardo can get it whenever he wants
unless it is an oscar
somehow we always end up here
Figuring out racial slurs are tricky. the n-word originally was an over-generalizing reference to Nigeria. Then it became the American term for black people and since America was so racist at the time it was used as a pejorative and is now a slur. In Indonesia all white people are called Bule (boo-lay). Yes people make jokes about the white foreigners. No it's not a pejorative. Not generally offensive, mostly you hear Bule, Bule, Photo Bule?
Never heard of Bule before o_o. But yeah, racial slurs are like trying to figure out what is quicksand in the forest.
The other day, I was in the New York Port Authority bus terminal in NYC, and a black man was sitting next to me. He wasn’t exactly classy, I’ll give him that, but we’d spoken a bit and he seemed alright. Anyhow - a woman who was obviously black as well began screaming and yelling at her travel partner - most likely her boyfriend or husband, but I’m not going to assume anything. She was causing a dramatic scene at 9pm in the middle of everything. Screaming, yelling, advancing physically on her friend. The man who was sitting next to me began screaming at the TOP OF HIS VOICE: “Shut up, n*gger! SHUT. UP. N*GGER. I SAID SHUT UP YOU N*GGER!!!!” My eyes were HUGE. I whispered to him to “please stop,” because I was so scared that someone was going to ask me to contain my friend (who I wasn’t actually friends with - he’d just happened to sit next to me) or someone was going to ask me to leave because the person I was “with” was being disrespectful and rude. No one said a word. Not a single soul. In fact, a second, much older black man began chiming in as well with a smile on his face, even: “Quit makin’a movie! This ain’t no damn moooovie! Stop makin’ a movie, ya n*gger!” I was literally appalled. But it just goes to show that sometimes, people of opposite races take slurs a lot more seriously than the people OF THAT SPECIFIC RACE.
That makes it really hard to tell what is considered a slur and what isn’t anymore.
OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY Y EYE I JUST MISTOOK ANOTHER STUDENT FOR A TRASH CAN AND THREW MY TRASH AT HER THIS IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF MY LIFE
but not as embarrassing as getting mistaken for a trashcan